TERM AND CONDITION
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least  years of age to use our website or have parent's permition to purchase an item in our website.
- We collect personal information to provide best customer service, improve our customer's shopping experience and to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions, including those that we believe may be of particular interest to you based on information we have collected. When the user creates an account, user is able to track the new orders, check out faster, save multiple shipping address, access order history, save items to wish list.
- We collect personal information to ship your order, to provide best customer service, improve our customer's shopping experience and to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions, including those that we believe may be of particular interest to you based on information we have collected.
- We will not share or sold your personal information.
- MORNING HEIRLOOM reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- 2017 morningheirloom.com All right Reserved.
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
All designs, flower shapes, images, website designs are property to MORNING HEIRLOOM, LLC. Copying or using our property are not allowed unless have permision from us.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer softwares.
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
Registration and accounts
- To be eligible for an individual account on our website under this Section 6, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- You may register for an account with our website by [completing and submitting the account registration form on our website and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website [unless you have that person's express permission to do so].
User IDs and passwords
- If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
Cancellation allows within 24 hours. If you would like to cancel your account please contact us.